Dylan Group design, manufacturer and supply durable hardwood Robinia Park Furniture (benches, seats & picnic tables). These range from standard seats & benches through to DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) compliant picnic tables and litter bins.Every product is lovingly hand crafted in the heart of West Sussex by our locally sourced team of highly skilled craftsmen and finished to the highest quality.
Robinia Timber Wood
Robinia timber (Black Locust / False Acacia) wood is extremely hard, resistant to rot and durable, making it a prized resource for furniture making, flooring, panelling, architectural designs and various play equipment. The wood can be hand crafted to make a variety of designs that are unique and totally bespoke. The architectural structures, designs and equipment can be manufactured to specifically harmonise perfectly with the natural environment, thus utilising this hardwood timber to its maximum potential.
- Every piece of Robinia Timber supplied by the Dylan Group will be totally unique and bespoke
- Each piece can be designed to harmonise with the natural environment
- Robinia is a rapidly growing hardwood (mature in 30 years)
- It is a very tactile and durable timber
- The Robinia timber does not need to be treated with any chemicals or preservatives
- Creates large, chunky, quality solutions
- Dylan Group guarantees Robinia Timber Poles against rot for 15 years
- Dylan Group guarantees Robinia Timber Sawn Cut Timbers against rot for 5 years